The 2nd annual Latin American Food & Beverage Industry Conference
Industria Alimenticia proudly presents Latin America’s premier educational conference, providing product development and manufacturing solutions for the food and beverage industry. Educational sessions will focus on Formulation and R&D Challenges, Food Safety, Manufacturing Efficiencies and Plant Modernization Solutions.
Featured Speakers Include:
- ERIN CONRAD, Senior Account Manager, Collective Bias
- KATI FRITZ-JUNG, VP R&D, Sargento Foods, Inc.
- VICTOR GIELISSE, VP - Advancement and Business Development - Master Chef, The Culinary Institute of America
- CRAIG HENRY, ERS Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP and Many More!
The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico
Javier Barros Sierra 540 Lomas De santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón
Mexico City, Mexico, D.F. 01219
The hotel cut-off date is February 3, 2014. Mention "Latin American Food Congress 2014" to receive the group rate of $170 USD per night
Phone: Toll Free 800-WESTIN-1
Registration by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Vice Presidents
- R&D Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Leaders of Operations