The 2nd annual Latin American Food & Beverage Industry Conference
Industria Alimenticia proudly presents Latin America’s premier educational conference, providing product development and manufacturing solutions for the food and beverage industry. Educational sessions will focus on Formulation and R&D Challenges, Food Safety, Manufacturing Efficiencies and Plant Modernization Solutions.
- PepsiCo shares innovative product development to provide healthy options.
- Colombina unveils simple, innovative processes to penetrate the American market.
- Baja Brewing Company shares its success and efficiency in small plant settings.
- Explore the Impact of Food Safety Regulat5iona on the Global Food Industry.
- Understand Sensory Attributes from a Master Chef at The Culinary Institute of America
- Hear from a Progressive Processor who Increased Line Efficiency and Reduced Costs
- Learn How to Build Your Brand and Influence Consumers through Social Media.
- Discover what constitutes an “authentic food” and how to achieve it.
- Taste fabulous food and new products from around the globe.
- Get out of the office for two days and gain a fresh perspective.
- CEO, Presidents, Directors, Vice Presidents of Engineering and Operations
- CEO, Presidents, Directors, Vice Presidents of R&D
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Food and Beverage Developers
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico
Javier Barros Sierra 540 Lomas De santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón
Mexico City, Mexico, D.F. 01219
The hotel cut-off date is February 14, 2014. Mention "Latin American Food Congress 2014" to receive the group rate of $170 USD per night
Phone: Toll Free 800-WESTIN-1
Registration by email firstname.lastname@example.org